At Scholar, we like to make your online shopping experience a seamless & pleasant one, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
- We start processing your order within 48 hours of receiving it. All products are shipped out between 3 - 10 working days
- In the case of orders with more than 1 product, all products will be shipped together.
- In situations beyond our control there may be circumstances, which cause a delay. In such cases, Scholar will ensure delivery in the earliest possible timeframe.
- Free shipping for all orders of Rs. 1000 and above excluding all discounts. For orders below Rs. 1000 a shipping charge of Rs. 100 is charged.
- Currently, we ship within India only. Please email us to request International Shipments.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD):
- COD facility is available only in India at no additional charges.
- You cannot open the package without making the payment at the time of delivery.
- No credit/debit cards will be accepted at the door under the Cash on Delivery method.
- You will receive a confirmation call from us when you place an order using the Cash-on-delivery method.
- We will gladly accept any unused product in its original packing within 10 days of delivery. On returns, we reserve the right to send you a replacement or give you an equivalent discount code towards your next purchase.
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks for processing. Additional processing delays may occur. You will receive an email notification when your return has been processed (be sure to check your spam folder).
- Please get in touch with our Customer Service Team within 48 hours from the receipt of delivery by calling us on +91 9326921832 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m (Monday – Friday) with the Subject: Return/Exchange – Order Number
- Product packaging, labels & tags must be intact and in perfect condition.
- We will send you a return confirmation email. Since we do not have a return pick up facility, please use a track-able and reputed courier company for the return. We must receive the return shipment within 10 days of issuing the authorization email.
- The customer pays the return shipping charges. We do not reimburse the shipping charges
- Once we receive the returned products and after inspecting the condition (products should be in original packaging and un-used condition), we reserve the right to send you a replacement or a discount code which can be used towards your next purchase.
- If you have received a product under free shipping, flat shipping charge of Rs.100 shall be deducted from the discount code amount.
- Scholar is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns. Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
SHIPPING AN ITEM BACK TO SCHOLAR:
Beauty House, T.J. Road, Sewri West
Ram Tekdi, Near Dosti Flamingoes
Mumbai – 400015, MH, India.
Phone: +91 82910 99492
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
- We have a NO RETURN ON SALE ITEM policy.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
- Every Scholar Product is produced using the highest quality standards. All items are thoroughly checked before sending and packaged with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement for you or refund you in full including the shipping charges, where applicable.
- Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened, insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order. You will be required to follow the same steps as with Returns.
- We have a liberal cancellations policy. Cancellations will be considered if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order or before order is dispatched, whichever is earlier. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if our team has initiated the process of shipping them.
- In terms of approved cancellations, where payment is prepaid, please allow 7 working days to process the refund. Additional delay might occur.